New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Feature Request: Woocommerce product page flexibility

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Ian

I have no problem doing this with custom CSS but for users trying to set up an attractive store quickly it would be nice to be able to adjust the split between image and text on the product page. The 50/50 split currently offered is not always the most attractive. It is also not necessarily the right split depending on wether your product pages are image heavy or text heavy.

It would be ideal in the settings page to have a slider that would allow you to dynamically change the image/text spit for the product page.

FlawlessWeb

Good idea. +1

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid that would be quite difficult, the theme is built on bootstraps 12 column grid, you can’t just have a slider that would change the width for images/text.

However I can help you change it with CSS if you wish, however it would have to be the same for each product

– Kyle

Ian

I was suggesting changing it for all products and I have for my site. While I think the slider is the best idea it also could be implemented using the typical 1/4-3/4, 1/3-2/3, 1/2-1/2, 3/4-1/4 spits of bootstrap.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok will add it to the list, thanks

– Kyle

Mar21

I am also OK, It would be great!
    For a CD for exemple, half a page of image is not very nice….

Kyle – SUPPORT

I see what you mean, added to the list

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Feature Request: Woocommerce product page flexibility’ is closed to new replies.