New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Fatal error uploading demo files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    rebeccadalton

Hello,

I’m having trouble importing the agency#five demo content (with all four options) into my newly created WordPress site. The loading page eventually times after maybe 30 minutes but well before that happens I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 272686 bytes) in /home/rebeccaa/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-http.php on line 1462

Any help greatly appreciated! I know I have at least 70GB free on my server account.

Rebecca

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Rebecca,

Sounds like the PHP Memory on your server is being overused. This is different to hard drive space, and is something that you can request your host to increase for you. I checked your site and it seems you are using 44.4Mb out of your allowed 64Mb. I’d suggest you request this to be increased to 128Mb.

I attempted the upload process manually myself, however it seems that you can’t even access the Media Library (Media in the WordPress menu) – so I would definitely recommend you request this change with your host.

Hope that helps, let us know how you get on with that & re-attempting after. Increasing to 128Mb should relieve all those problems 🙂

Thanks,

– Ed

rebeccadalton

Yep, that was it, thank you! My service provider increased the limit and the theme imported fine.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I’m glad that issue resolved . Thanks Ed :-).
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register