New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_product_category

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    apakiron

Hello,
    i installed local a new wordpress, with Woocommerce.
    Then i installed the theme neighborhood and fill my products.
    But my Shopsite (Shop products) :
    [spb_products asset_type=”latest-products” category=”bildbaende” carousel=”yes” product_size=”standard” item_count=”8″ width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_column col_bg_type=”cover” col_parallax_image_movement=”fixed” col_parallax_image_speed=”0.5″ col_padding=”0″ width=”1/2″ el_position=”first last”] [/spb_column]
    show this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_get_product_category_list() in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\sf-content-display\sf-products.php:199 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\page-builder\builder\shortcodes\products.php(35): sf_mini_product_items(‘latest-products’, ‘bildbaende’, ‘4’, ‘no-sidebars’, ‘1/1’) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\page-builder\builder\lib\shortcodes.php(103): SwiftPageBuilderShortcode_spb_products_mini->content(Array, ”) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-includes\shortcodes.php(345): SwiftPageBuilderShortcode->output(Array, ”, ‘spb_products_mi…’) #3 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-includes\shortcodes.php(223): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(spb_pr…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[spb_products_m…’) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-includes\class-w in C:\xampp\htdocs\shop\wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\sf-content-display\sf-products.php on line 199

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you confirm the WordPress, Woocommerce and Neighborhood?

-Rui

apakiron

I use this versions:
    WordPress 4.7.3 German
    WooCommerce Version 2.6.14

And now i updated the theme Neighborhood,
    and it works.

I don’t understand it, i bought and download today the the current version
    of the theme.
    But ok,
    now it works.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted.

-Rui

cramosb

I’m having the same issue.

This code appears in page product:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_get_product_category_list() in /home/istylest/public_html/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 32

WordPress 4.7.3 Spanish (CL)
    WooCommerce Version 2.6.14
    Neighborhood latest version available on ThemeForest

cramosb

It seems the theme isn’t update on ThemeForest.
    Before updating on woordpress it’s working without problems.
    Thanks.

David Martin – Support

@cramosb – can you add a URL and WP login if you still get this issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register