New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Fatal error: Product Details page in WC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    douvan

My WP site did an automatic update to WP3.8.5 2 days ago.

Getting this error on the product details page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_product_sku_enabled() in /home/blucarr3/public_html/skin/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 21

WC Version: 2.0.20

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That’s not a theme issue so I’m afraid we can’t support it. You’ll need to update to WordPress 4 and the latest WooCommerce

You might want to ask WooCommerce support about the issue

– Kyle

douvan

Hi Kyle,

Here is the support response from WooCommerce.

Solving get_available_shipping_methods() method errors

The error looks something like this (the full path and line number may be different):

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WC_Shipping::get_available_shipping_methods() in …/wp-content/themes/THEME-NAME/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php on line 14

This issue is caused by your theme, they are bundling outdated template files in their themes that have been deprecated for a while now. You should contact the theme developer to get this fixed properly. You can delete that specific file from your theme until this issue has been patched by your theme developer for a temporary fix. WooCommerce will fall back on the default template file, bundled with the plugin.

Doug

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Guess your theme version is not updated to our last version to be compatible with the latest Woocommerce version.

Can you provide us admin access and the site url to check what needs to be done?

-Rui

douvan

Hi Rui,

I’m using Dante Version: 2.62

I just updated to WooCommerce Version 2.2.8

I’m still using WC Database Version: 2.0.20

The product details page seems to be working fine now.

There is a nag warning in the admin panel:
    “WooCommerce Data Update Required – We just need to update your install to the latest version”

I’ve seen some search results that warn not to do this because it breaks the site. Do you have any experience with this?

Thank you,

Doug

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should update to Dante last version to be totally compatible with Woocommerce 2.2.8
    About the Woocommerce data update don’t know anything further about that. Try to check in Woocommerce support if that is really important.

Also if you decide to do it, backup everything first just in case something goes wrong but I guess it will be ok.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register