New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::exists() in

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    maverickdisrupt

I got this full error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::exists() in /home/maverim0/public_html/vl/wp-content/themes/cardinal/swift-framework/core/sf-header.php on line 1083

thsi comes up on the site for some reason. idk why. it isn’t on incogneto on chrome or my phone.

I also can’t go to the update page to update the theme (this never works in general so this is a good time to figure out why) and there is nothing i can find in your documentation about updating the theme.

please help asap

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What is your php version?

The theme version you have is the latest one, regarding the updates page try to disable all plugins except Swift-Framework, you have an error in the console regarding a 3rd party plugin.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyzvkp3ospxjh6y/Screenshot%202017-01-23%2010.08.34.png?dl=0

-Rui

maverickdisrupt

PHP Version 4.0.10.14

Any idea what is causing that error? it’s making working on the site a pain.

ok i will take a look at the plugins and see if i can change that.

Alex

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thats a very, very old php version. It should be at least version above 5.3 +

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

are you sure that you are talking about the php version?

-Rui

maverickdisrupt

yes, i am going to update it now

maverickdisrupt

Apparently I was wrong, I am actually at 5.6 i was looking in php my admin which is different.

So where do we go from here?

Alex

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm that’s odd – not seen this error before. What version of WooCommerce do you have? Potentially try re-installing WooCommerce if you can.

– Ed

maverickdisrupt

well, i updated woocommerce after and still nothing changed…

also, i changed to 20 fifteen theme and it works fine, so it’s something up with the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @maverickdisrupt

The error won’t show in Twenty Fifteen as it doesn’t make the same call as our theme – this method is the same as in the base WooCommerce code, so nothing custom we are doing.

Please can you try this version of the theme – http://swiftideas.d.pr/TEek/uiTTzPiQ

Added some code to try and prevent that error from firing.

Let us know.

– Ed

maverickdisrupt

Somehow, the setting was changed to blog as the home page? that seems to work… but its not what i need. how do i install this new theme? should i delete the old theme? I don’t believe i can do it via ftp. i tried that in the past and got a lot of error files.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

To install the new theme, you can follow these instructions: http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/how-to-manually-update-your-theme/

maverickdisrupt

It appears this new theme worked! Going forward, how do i update the theme?

David Martin – Support

You will have the option to perform the update automatically. You won’t need to do anything other then click the update link when prompted.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register