Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    bssmithy

Hey guys. Three things.

1) I keep getting this fatal error pretty frequently that’s causing my site to not load correctly all the time, especially the homepage. definitely not good. any idea what i can do about it? I don’t know if it’s maybe a conflict with a plugin? but it wasn’t doing that when I had my site in maintenance mode (I took it out of maintenance mode last week, and it’s been doing this since then).

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home1/bssmithy/public_html/wp-content/themes/dante/swift-framework/sf-functions.php on line 198

2) Also, my logo is getting stretched horizontally a bit on mobile devices. I don’t get why. Last week it wasn’t like that.

3) When Facebook populates a visual when I insert a link to share some of my posts, it says, “Page not found”, even though when you click on the link, it works, because the page definitely exists. Any idea why it’s doing this?

Thanks guys, sorry I’m like Problem Central right now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) That is an issue with the latest version of the Twitter oAuth plugin, please upload an earlier version of the plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/developers/). We have introduced a prevention in the next theme update for this.

2) Have you set the logo height/width and resized height/width in the theme options?

3) Do you have any redirects in place? This could be a htaccess issue – unlikely to have anything related to the theme.

Hope that helps!

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register