Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Jake Shepherd

Hello I have added my FAQs to the FAQ widget and added the FAQ segment in to the page where I want them to appear but they do not load like the ones do on the example website? How can I make them lode and display like the example website?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you specify what you mean by they do not load like on our demo?

Jake Shepherd

The FAQs do not load like the photo i have attached they load like a blog post please can you let me know how i can make them appear like the image?? Also i have another problem i have added to this support form that the swift page builder has become un responsive, and i can not edit any pages now.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register