New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform FAQ: how to show tags and topics' hierarchy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    rosanna

Hello Swiftideas,

I would like to use at their best two faqs’ properties: topics and tag. But I have the following problems:

1) TAG: (a) I cannot see the tags associated to faqs, when faqs are visualized in a page with the FAQs element; (b) the set of tags is the same for faqs and posts, and the number of elements associated to a single tag increase when it is associated also to some faqs, but faqs are not visualized with the elements associated to tags (from post pages or tag cloud).

2) TOPICS: it is possible to define a hierarchy between them, but the hierarchy seems to have no effect on the way topics are visualized/managed on the page – they are all visualized as they were of the same level.

I would need your help, as I have found no information in the documentation.
    Thank you in advance,

Rosanna

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Rosanna,

At the current moment, the theme doesn’t have any of the features you mentioned. I’ll make sure to inform Ed for a future update, as these are good suggestions.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

rosanna

Thank you very much, Cosmin
    I’m eager to see the new update, and the great work of Ed.
    Have a nice day,
    Rosanna

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic, thanks for the patience 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register