New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Fancy Title – Portfolio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jovo

On my Portfolio pages, I’m setting the Featured image, so that it can be used with a third party portfolio plugin. I’m also trying to use the Fancy Title on those pages using an Alt background.

For some odd reason, the Featured image is now being used as the background of the Fancy Title section. If I remove the Featured image, the Fancy section works fine. Is there a way to turn this off, so that the Featured image is not used for the Fancy section background? Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

It must be the plugin that is causing the issue.

Please email me the link to your website and I will try and solve the issue for you.

– Kyle

jovo

Hi Kyle. My current production site is private at the moment.

But I just re-tested this using my local Dante demo and sure enough, if you simply set a Featured Image in the Portfolio and enable the Fancy Title, it uses the Featured image as the background image for the Fancy Title background.

Can you please let me know what type of work around that I can use? It should be fairly easy to duplicate the issue. Thanks!

jovo

Hi Kyle. My mistake. It looks like you must choose a background image for the Fancy Title and not just the Alt option. If I choose an image, it doesn’t grab the Featured image. Hopefully this makes sense the way it’s working. Although, it would be nice to just use Alt background color instead of an image. Maybe this option can be added. Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register