New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Fancy Heading resize

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jon4700

Hi,

I have resized the fancy heading to reduce the padding size from 120px to 40px as below:

.page-heading.fancy-heading {
    background-attachment: fixed;
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    background-size: cover;
    background-repeat: repeat;
    background-position: 50% 0;
    text-align: center;
    padding-top: 40px;
    padding-bottom: 40px;
    display: none;
    }

I am using an alt background for the fancy heading. When the page loads it displays perfectly, just how I want it, however, when I scroll down the page, and scroll back up, it appears the lower padding is reintroduced, which creates a weird, uneven look to the fancy heading.

Is there some extra code I should be looking at with regards to fixing this problem?

I’m using the 1.51 theme update on a local host xampp.

Many thanks!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    i am sorry i can not seem to recreate the issue with the css you provided in our demo. Can you please provide more details as to which page you are adding this css so i can test it out in the browser using our demo.

Thanks
    Tahir

jon4700

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for getting back to me. This is a change to the main css file, so it will affect all pages using the fancy header.

I have literally just changed the padding top and bottom to 40px instead of the 120px it was before. This is the only change I have made, everything else should be as standard.

I am using chrome as a browser if that helps?

Many thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi
    Can you post up the URL to a page where this is happening so I can check it out directly?
    Thanks!

jon4700

Hi Melanie, unfortunately I’m still using an Xampp local installation, so no URL to share.

Any tips on how to fix it gratefully received.

jovo

Hello. I’m not sure if this is the correct answer, but adding !important after the bottom padding seems to work. For example, padding-bottom: 40px !important; Hope this helps.

jon4700

Give that man a medal! Thanks a million for your help on this one, seems to work a treat!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for helping out @jovo

I consider this resolved!

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register