New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Fancy Header cut off on mobile

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    alliehughes

We are having trouble with the fancy header (naked header) on mobile, it is being cut off by the logo and nav bar.

Website is http://scoopmae.wpengine.com

Tried some CSS fixes, no luck.

Thank you for your help!

Allie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s how it is by default in mobile since the header is sticky, it has some background.

If don’t have a solid background you will face this kind of problems when scrolling down.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfhnw6rrz2y28eb/sitcky_header_problems.png?dl=0

-Rui

alliehughes

Hi Rui,

Is there nothing I can do to correct that? It makes it super not mobile friendly… any CSS that I can implement to work it?

Thanks,
    Allie

alliehughes

Hi,

I think, from your screen shot, that you are not seeing what I am seeing. I am more referring to how the title is completely chopped in half… is there a fix for that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I tough that you were talking about creating a naked header in mobile. My screenshot was a mockup image.

Don’t see that text from your screenshot in the homepage. Can you provide the url to the page of the screenshot?

What mobile deice are you using?

-Rui

alliehughes

Hi Rui,

All of the pages have that issue, the homepage is the only one that does not. This URL would be an example: http://scoopmae.wpengine.com/our-solutions/

I am using an iPhone 6, it is showing up this way on a 5S and two android devices as well.

Thanks so much Rui,
    Allie

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.fancy-heading .heading-text[data-textalign="center"] {
       margin-top:-50px !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

alliehughes

Hi there,

That didn’t fix the issue… It is specifically the title text for the fancy header on mobile that is the issue. We are still seeing it cut off as it was before.

Anything else we can give a try?

Thanks,
    Allie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Was trying to check this but I’m getting a 404 error.
    Did you changed your site url? Can you provide it again?

-Rui

tasken

2 years later this hasn’t been fixed.

Mohammad css fix was needed for correctly display fancy titles on mobile. Why it is not merged with the css?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@tasken

One thing that I wrote in my first intervention in this topic.
    “That’s how it is by default in mobile since the header is sticky, it has some background.”
    “If don’t have a solid background you will face this kind of problems when scrolling down.”

That’s how we designed it by default, since in mobile there are several restrictions due to the size limitations or mobile devices functionalities so for us there is nothing wrong to correct or we obviously already had corrected it.

The css Mohammad provided was just to help the other customer to achieve their desired look, that doesn’t mean that we will include it in the theme version.

Do you need any help in your specific situation? Then provide us further info about the issue and about your site.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register