New Landing How can we help? Atelier Facebook pixel and Google Adword installation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    MarieW

Hi Support
    I would like to ask how I integrate Facebook pixels and Google Adwords on my Atelier theme
    Looking very much forward to hear from you guy’s
    Kind regards
    M.Wengler

David Martin – Support

Hi,

What specifically do you want to know?

I’d recommend you look for a plugin to handle this for you if you are not comfortable making child theme changes.

Thanks.

MarieW

Hi David

Well I was working with Shopiy for a short period and here it was really easy to insert the Facebook pixel and Google Adwords codes – and now where I have bought the Atelier theme, I was wondering how it’s is done on this platform. It’s pretty essential and very important for us.
    So if you have any suggestions to solve this, it would be really great help.

Kind regards
    Marie.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    MarieW

Hi again Rui

I don’t understand it, when you say “it isn’t a theme area” – I have postet this question under the Atelier area so why isn’t it a theme area issue?
    I have looked into the two articles you linked your answer up to. Both of them har some realevant info which was helpful. But I had hoped for a bit more, fx. a video tutorial explaining it in a more detailed way.

Kind regards
    Marie.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m saying that it isn’t our responsibility to teach you how to install those plugins that weren’t developed by us, they were developed by other authors. But I provided you with some links so you can investigate it further.

We can give our plugin suggestion and advice but we don’t know every 3rd party plugin.

Guess there is some confusion, the license you purchased is for our theme Atelier and the support for any theme issue/doubt.

Let me know if you got it. Thanks.

-Rui

MarieW

Hi Rui
    THX for you ansver – I understand and appreciate you input.
    Have a nice day.
    Marie Wengler

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. If you have any doubt regarding the theme let us know.
    You too have a nice day.

Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register