New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform explanation of accent + alt + secondary colors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    tasoskouk

please need documentation how these 4 colors are used in theme, so we know which one to change for what reason…

thx!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

If you click Customizer in the top bar, you can try to change them and see the effects live. It’s best to do that, as they’re used for too many elements to describe here (they’re more “general”).

Also, doing this won’t change the colors on your site, they are applied only if you click Save.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tripthreat2409

I agree that it might help to have a list. Because (as far as I know) the color customizer only loads the home page. So you have to add those elements to the home page in order to see how they’d look on other pages. Even just a text list would be helpful!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Quick explanation here.

The accent colour is obvious to what it controls. I would list all the instances, but there are ALOT.

The alt accent colour is mainly used for the text colour when an accent colour is used for a background colour.

The secondary accent colour is used for things like the respond submit button, show menu button, flexslider background, swift slider styling, and sidebar colours.

The secondary accent alt colour follows the same pattern as the accent alt colour.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

tripthreat2409

Thanks, Ed. Just that explanation there helps a ton for me!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register