New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn expert not showing in directory map asset

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    artshowapplepie

Dear,

I tried pretty much anything but i’m not able to add any expert text to the directory (map) items. I placed some random text i copied from the demo content anywhere but it’s not visible. A featured image does pop up but expert text is displayed as ‘…’

Could you please help, i browsed through the forum for answers but didn’t see yet. I want to write the projects address and maybe a button to link to the project.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    artshowapplepie

I checked again and i would just like my expert text be the same as the contact demo.. Meaning: no extra space on the left, i will not be using pictures anymore i like the lay-out of your demo more..

So i will just need to be able to put an expert text that is visible and not the excessive left alignment so all is aligned to the left like your demo!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I can replicate this issue also, I’ll report back to the team and see if we can get this updated for you.

– David.

artshowapplepie

Hi

Since i didn’t hear back yet i worked around my issue. I added all the adresses manually not using the directory assets but the google map asset. That kind of worked. But every time i add a link url and a text and save it’s gone and i have to open the pin again add the url and link text save it than it works. Is this a common problem?

Also i would still like to know how it’s possible that the expert text is not showing in the google maps attribute. I worked around the problem now but it will be a hassle when i have 40+ pins…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m looking to the excerpt issue, will let you know when it’s sorted.

It’s just one pin where the info goes away or several?

-Rui

artshowapplepie

Hi Rui

All pins 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We already fixed that issue today and it will be shipped in the next theme update.
    If you need it sooner let us know.

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register