New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Everything has gone blank

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    goodsir

Hi – I’ve just bought your theme, loaded & activated okay. Then started activating plugins and everything went blank. So I closed the tab and tried logging in again and still everything is still blank (even my website – blank white)- I can’t even login because its blank. Please help. thanks, Nick

n8-b

Hey, Nick. Sounds like a plug-in conflict to me. The support team will be able to help you I’m sure.

In the meantime, if you remember the last plug-in you activated, delete it from your WP plug-ins folder and try logging in.
    -Nathan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Nick!

That’s definitely a plugin conflict.
    Can you let me know which plugin it was that caused the website to break?
    What you can do is access your WordPress’ plugin folder via FTP and temporarily rename the plugin folder or delete it from your plugin directory to make sure it’s deactivated.

You can access the folder yourinstallation > wp-content > plugins

If you need help with that, let us know your FTP and wp-admin login details in a private reply and we will deactivate it for you.
    You won’t be able to use the plugin anymore I’m afraid.

Cheers

goodsir
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,
    I’m sorry but I need to know which plugin caused your site to break in order to remove it.

Cheers

goodsir

Hi Melanie
    As I mentioned, sorry to say – but I was in automatic pilot when it happened and I was about 3 plugins downloaded when it happened. This is fast becoming a bit of a disaster. So if we remove all plugins and then I try to reinstall them – will this work? thanks, Nick

goodsir

Hi Melanie – I understand you must be busy- but I’m approaching two weeks without a website and hence losing money by the day since I decided to purchase this template. I need this to be resolved. thanks, Nick

liliripe

Hi Nick,

Try adding the following line of code to your wp-config.php WordPress file:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');

It worked for one of my clients who use this theme.

Best,

Lauren

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there goodsir,
    sorry for the delay but we work threads from oldest reply to latest reply, so I’d recommend always waiting for a reply instead of posting back to your thread before we can get to it.

If Lauren’s suggestion (thanks!) does not work, yes, you will need to delete all the plugins you installed and try installing one by one to figure out which caused it.

Cheers!

goodsir

Hi Melanie -yes can you delete all the plugins and we’ll try again. I’ve provided all the details for you in a previous post & I’m unsure how to delete these. Many thanks< nick

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay I deleted all of them – attached is a screenshots of the plugins you were using in case you did not have the chance to note that down before it crashed.

Cheers!

goodsir

Hi Melanie
    thanks for that. Okay I installed all the plugins no problems, then activated the woocommerce plugins fine, but the rest of the plugins go to the blank screen as per last time, however this time I can go back and it hasn’t frozen on the blank screen. So the breadcrumb, contact form 7, Previous and Next Post in Same Taxonomy, Revolution Slider all won’t activate – just go to a blankish screen. I’ve used about a dozen of templates before, never have I had any issues with plugins. What do you suggest regarding these plugins? thanks, Nick

goodsir

Hi Melanie
    Okay – No its all blank again – everything (the website proper & all my backend) the first plugin I tried to activate after WooCommerce was the YITH WooComerce Wishlist and appeared not to work and go blank and then when I cam back it seemed activated??? Then I tried to activate Breadcrumb NavXT plugin and it was all blank from their on in. But I think it was YITH WooComerce that caused the problem??
    Thanks Again, Nick

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you contact your hosting company for the error log so we can find out what exactly the problem is with these plugins?
    Thank you!

goodsir

Hi Melanie – I’ve contacted Bluehost – my hosting company – requesting error log. Will let you know if & when I receive something. thanks, Nick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register