New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Error when uploading large images

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Joanna

Yes, my website is not showing/loading at all sometimes like there would be no internet. As I mentioned many times, the host says the fault is on the theme or plugins as on the hosting side everything looks fine and was double checked. I asked another developer as well and he confirmed the same. I troubleshoot and when I switch off the theme the errors of page not loading does not show anymore.

David Martin – Support

Is there anything specifically you do which I can do that can replicate the site not loading. For me it’s quick and does not ever have an error causing it not to display.

We have almost 8k people using Dante and have never had an issue like this reported or replicated.

Who do you host with?

– David.

Joanna

I have sent before many many screenshots illustrating the issue. For me it was down few times as well but not always so I don’t know how you can replicate it to see it for yourself. Even though I am not sure what will it help with as all you will see is the attached before error that the website cannot be loaded.

Also, support from Dante mentioned to me as well that the website is down before. Please see the screenshot with conversation attached.

My host is GoDaddy.

Joanna

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Joanna,

I do not have any other recommendations as to what to next, I’d suggest you could try switching to HostGator as I would be almost certain that the issue is caused by the server – having never seen this happen before and due to how sporadic the error is.

Thanks.

Joanna

Hi there,

I have changed the hosting to SiteGround and the issue seems resolved. Thank you for your time.

Joanna

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register