New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Error when installing plugins & weird error messages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    artshowapplepie

I’ve installed a few Joyn themes before without any problems until today.. After installing the theme i started downloading plugins a few did install and activate but with most i receive this error: Download failed. Failed to connect to swiftideas.com port 80: Connection refused

I also keep seeing this error messages in my screen:

Redux Framework Warning
    select2-css CDN unavailable. Some controls may not render properly. Please wait a few minutes, then try refreshing the page. Unable to load some remotely hosted scripts..

Redux Framework Warning
    select2-js CDN unavailable. Some controls may not render properly. Please wait a few minutes, then try refreshing the page. Unable to load some remotely hosted scripts..

Redux Framework Warning
    ace-editor-js CDN unavailable. Some controls may not render properly. Please wait a few minutes, then try refreshing the page. Unable to load some remotely hosted scripts..

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please delete the Swift Framework plugin. Please then upload this zip file with the latest 1.7+ version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1an2fpylsvniqc/swift-framework.zip?dl=0.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register