New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Error Importating Demo XML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    olisaokonkwo

Hi,

I’ve been trying to import the demo xml provided in the pinpoint folder and I keep getting an “This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase ‘Connection Timeout” message. When I checked the websites content, I see it only imported a few of the media files and menus but not all the content from the xml file. Now I deleted all the website content and tried importing from the individual XMLs. These all imported but the media files where still not imported. I have now deleted all the files from the website. What can I do to solve this problem??

Please help.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Not all servers can import WordPress media; if yours doesn’t import the images and it keeps throwing errors, the only option is to just import the content and not checking “download and import attachments”.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

allanrd

I have a simpler question.

How do I import the demo files in the active directory so that I can use them.

Thanks

Allan

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Allan,

Not sure I understand – what are you referring to when you say “active directory” ?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register