New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Enable One Page Navigation & Full screen Revolution Slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    clint22

Hi,

I’m trying to get a full screen revolution slider working within the ‘One Page Navigation’ row frame work – (full window width and height like cardinal shop demo 3).

I want a row to show moving content from a slider.

Have you had this working before with any slider? If so, can you send me an example?

At the moment the revolution slider width works fine but i can’t get the height to fit the window in the row framework. Any pointers would be really helpful.

Before you ask.. Unfortunately I can’t provide a link, i’m testing it locally.

Thanks in advance.

Clint

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Clint,

Try setting the following settings in Rev Slider – https://www.dropbox.com/s/l69lln1vz4owqoi/Screenshot%202014-07-11%2002.05.11.png

That should make it fullscreen – if not, I’m not sure if it’s possible mid-page!

You could easily use our Swift Slider though – this you can easily set fullscreen in the middle of a page.

– Ed

clint22

Thanks for you reply.

After a little more playing around with both the swift slider and rev slider in the middle of a page… it appears I get the same height problem…

The fullscreen height does not react between the bottom of the header and the bottom part of the window. The sliders lower navigation then hangs below the window. Please see my attached image to explain better.

I’d appreciate any pointers to get either sider working.

Thanks,

Clint

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Clint,

Hmm ok. We have the one page functionality to slide to the start of the section, and take into advantage the header height, so that content within is not hidden – I think you’ll agree in the majority of cases this is more important.

I’ll have a think about how best to work around this. Can you let me know what settings you have used to show the slider? e.g. slider height / fullscreen on/off etc.

Thanks,

– Ed

clint22

Hi Ed,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yeah, I completely understand about the functionality – No probs. I’ve been through all the settings variations a few times over now. Experimenting with the fullscreen on/off, Window/Content Height etc but to no avail…

No problem, i can work around this – but if you do think of something which might work… please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Clint

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register