New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Emails of Posts sent to subscribers have no image and are filled with code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Red

Hello,

I use the Jetpack subscribe widget, as I have since Jan. 2013. But with the Dante theme, if I write the post using the page builder elements, the email my subscribers does not contain an image, and the email they get looks like this:

[boxed_content type=”coloured” pb_margin_bottom=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [/boxed_content] [boxed_content type=”coloured” pb_margin_bottom=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [/boxed_content] [boxed_content type=”coloured” pb_margin_bottom=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [/boxed_content] etc etc etc…

If I use the classic editor, there is no code in the email, but still there is no image. I’m using a feature image plus an image within the post, but whether I use the page builder or not, there is no image.

What can I do?

Thank you for your help!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) They are the page builder shortcodes, if you use the page builder then switch to the visual editor you will see the shortcodes, that’s why they are showing up in the email, because they are apart of the content. There’s not really anything you can do about that

2) This is nothing to do with the theme, the featured image is default WordPress, so something within the relationship of the plugin and the featured image is not working.

– Kyle

Red

I thought it might be the theme, since I haven’t had this problem prior to using Dante. I will ask in the forums of wordpress.org in that case.

Thanks, Kyle, for your help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Red

I was able to find the solution to the problem of images not showing in emails of posts to subscribers. In case anyone else is having a similar problem:

Go to wordpress Settings> Reading> and next to “For each article in a feed, show,” choose ‘full text.’

If you don’t really want to send the full text, simply add the ‘read more’ code within your post.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks for sharing the info
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register