New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood email to new accounts has broken link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    creatorofstuff

Hi – I just discovered that if someone creates a new account on my site, they receive an email with a broken link. I’m wondering if I have access to the contents of this email, and what that broken link might be (or what it is supposed to be).

Attached is a screenshot of the email I received when I created a test account. Thank you for your help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you assigned a page to be the my account page, in WooCommerce settings?

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

Yes, of course. That page is there. I’m only wondering about the email that gets sent to someone after they create the account. Do I have access to the contents of that email? What is that broken link at the top supposed to be?

creatorofstuff

Oh! You actually triggered a thought with your answer. I started searching through the Woocommerce settings and found the email settings! Duhhhhhh. I’m so sorry. I now know what I have to do. Thanks for mentioning WooCommerce, Kyle! Sorry to waste your time.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok :-). I’m glad that issue resolved. Thanks Kyle :-).

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register