New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform email & telephone number in top right hand corner

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    conorG763

What type of css could would I need to put in and into where in order to put an e-mail and telephone number in the top-right hand corner ?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You don’t need any CSS, you can set this in the Flexform Options > Header Options, just set text instead of a social shortcode in the top bar social config box.

– Ed

Hamilton

HI Ed, or other support staff.

Can the social icons still be on the left of Top Bar & email & telephone info be placed on right hand side?

Also where would you change the height of the Top Bar?

Thanks.

Hamilton

Also as a second option, could a telephone number & email be placed above the main Nav if the Top bar is turned off?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You can add the email/phone number to the social config box, and set that to appear on the right within the Flexform Options > Header Options panel.

We’ll think about adding an option for the second thing in an update 🙂

– Ed

[email protected]

Hello Ed/Support Team

Thanks for clarifying that “You can add the email/phone number to the social config box, and set that to appear on the right within the Flexform Options > Header Options panel.”

Hamilton asked another question above that I’d really be interested in the answer to please…

Can the social icons still be on the left of Top Bar AND [ALSO STILL HAVE] email & telephone info be placed on right hand side?

Also where would you change the height of the Top Bar?

In addition to his two questions can you suggest how I could change the colour of some of the text (for the email and tel number) that I might insert to say yellow and the text size to be varied

Thank you in advance

[email protected]

Hi just to add to the question above

I’ve now found out how to change font colour in top bar to yellow.

I wanted to also change size – I used this CSS

#top-bar .menu > li {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

but all that happens is that the word “shop” in the left of the top bar changes to size 20 and the font on the right side (the telephone and email related text) stays the same size.  When it’s actually the right hand text that I wanted larger or both.

As noted in the question above I’d still like (if possible) to swap out the “shop” words on the left so that “social icons still be on the left of Top Bar AND [ALSO STILL HAVE] email & telephone info be placed on right hand side?”

thanks again in advance

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link so that I can see your css?

If you want both of those, you’d need to edit header.php to manually code it in.

– Ed

[email protected]
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

For the Shop, email and telephone font size, you can add this custom CSS:

#top-bar-menu a, #top-bar-social {
        font-size: 20px;
    }

1) What iPhone model and iOS version? Old versions might not work well as they are outdated. Also, try and use images that are smaller in file size for your slider, I saw one that has 1.3 MB

2) Custom CSS:

.wpb_posts_carousel_widget .details-wrap h4 {
        font-style: italic;
    }

3) You can choose the Style in the Revolution Slider Layer options: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/628/9798501195.jpg

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

[email protected]

Hi Cosmin

Great help so far, thank you.  The changing of font size worked on the top right of the top bar as well as the tweaks to the italic text in the Carousel and slider font changes that you helped with.   I have some outstanding bits and bobs still unresolved please.

1.  I included your Custom CSS and that allowed me to tweak the font size of the email and telephone contact info in the RIGHT of the top bar. Perfect.  I was also hoping to get rid of the word/action “shop” on the LEFT of the top bar and replace it with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn logos.

2. I’ve reduced some of the image sizes a bit although I’m still hoping to reduce more – particularly the slider image sizes. However the Safari window still crashes on my iPhone 5 with iOS 6.1.3 after about 8 secs whilst loading the sliders.  This happens 1 in every 3 times I try to log on to check via mobile.  Maybe I should disable slider for mobile version if there is a way of deactivating it for the mobile site please?

On a new note:

a.I was looking to insert two column tables into a page but didn’t know how?

b.Saw references to “Header.php” in the forums but didn’t know how to access it please?

Thanks again for your wonderful support Cosmin.

Best Wishes

Rupinder

Cosmin – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register