New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Email Subscription Form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jfarr

Does Dante reject email subscription form plugins? I have installed a few for ease of dropping shortcodes in a 2 column part of the page and the plugins do not show up in admin dashboard..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you please provide a little more information? How are you adding the shortcodes to the page?

– Ed

jfarr

All I have done is put the plugin in my ftp plugins folder properly and activated it. What I don’t see is the plugin on the side of the admin panel. I’ve used the plugin before on multiple sites and see it on the side. I’m not sure if it’s a conflict or where I would go to make it appear.

jfarr
    jfarr

Also tried this one http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-subscribe/ using [simpleSubscribeForm] and the subscribe box and button appear before any of the content.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Yes you are right the Admin menu is not showing while the theme is deactivated but you can access the plugin page by adding link wp-admin/admin.php?page=mail-subscribe-list/index.php to the url and the plugin should work fine.

I will let the developer know about this issue and maybe he can push an update.

Thanks
    Tahir

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you Tahir!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register