New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Element padding not getting saved

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    WEswift

Team – The Design Options tab of a Swift Themes element (in this case a text block) won’t save Padding or other settings whenever Simplified Controls are turned on. They seem to save whenever Simplified Controls are turned off. Thoughts? -Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Is everything up to date?

– Kyle

WEswift

Kyle – everything is up to date. As a matter of fact it’s a brand new WordPress install I created yesterday for testing Uplift. We had similar issues with the Cardinal theme. I suspect it’s actually a Swift Framework issue. -Paul

Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you please provide me with a login so I can look into it

– Kyle

WEswift
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Which page?

– Kyle

WEswift

Kyle – any page. There’s currently only the default installed WP pages / content. -Paul

Kyle – SUPPORT

Worked fine for me: http://werremeyer02.werremeyer.com/test/

– Kyle

WEswift

Try this on the Sample Page. I’m not sure why it worked on your Test page. Use 30 as the amount. I can’t get amounts to stick. If I apply that amount to vertical padding, save the page, go back into the design tab, the amount won’t be there. I just tried it again.

WEswift

Additionally, I just tried setting the top padding of Test page to 30 and it reverted to what you had set. Very odd.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok I think I’ve found the issue, it only works if you drag the slider. If you set the number manually it does not work. Will forward this bug to the developer to fix

Thanks for pointing it out

– Kyle

WEswift

Thanks, much appreciated. We’ve found the slider to be very difficult to be precise with.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up. Will check it.

-Rui

mgma

I am finding this as well. And it is a big problem since your sliders are not incremental enough. I am trying to adjust the padding, and it’s by %? The first number I get when using the slider is 13, but 13% is way too much padding. I cannot get it to be any less using the slider, and inputing the number does not work… so I cannot adjust the padding or margin in this instance.

I see this bug was reported a month ago.. any result/fix yet? My version of Uplift is brand new.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @mgma,

Just a doubt, did you pressed the enter after changing the padding value number?
    You should press it so the slider can assume that new value.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.