New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Editing existing portfolio pages but can not edit or delete custom fields

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    monsterlovesbikkies

Hi
    Im using the Agency demo theme and

1.i just want to edit an existing portfolio item, however i’m unable to delete or edit ‘custom fields’. Can you please let me know how this can be done or if i have to create new portfolio items for this.

2. When i try to create a new portfolio item using swift page builder i insert an image element then i go to edit it but i can not add an image from the image library. Why is this? it won’t let me add a pic.

3. if i want to add custom fields like sf_portfolio_xxx They do not appear in the dropdown. Why is this? do i need to create a new one? where do i find these sf custom fields?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) I managed to delete the client here and it worked fine: http://onestepintime.com/?portfolio=fashion-illustration

2) Seems to be an issue wit the latest update, thanks for letting us know. I will inform the developer so we can get ti fixed

3) The custom fields should not be visible on your edit page, they are just the portfolio meta options. If you was adding a custom one you will need to add the output to the php files

– Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register