Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    Maton72

When trying to edit tab names for either ‘tour section’ or ‘tabs’ in swift page builder I get the following (see attached image screen shot). The page becomes frozen and I need to reload page.

Thanks
    Maton72

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Maton72
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Definitely seems an issue, because it happens the same in my dev version.
    We will check this out and let you know when we have the fix.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you copy the attached files/directory and paste it in neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/va4yi1ign30fley/AABOp70hyuCYRV3NAJAd8o_sa?dl=0

After that clear the browser cache and try again to edit the title of the tabs.

-Rui

Maton72

Rui,

Website stopped working when files etc added. I got

Warning: require_once(/hermes/bosnaweb04a/b1091/ipg.crazyscientist/thecrazyscientist.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/abstract.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnaweb04a/b1091/ipg.crazyscientist/thecrazyscientist.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/spb-includes.php on line 20 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/hermes/bosnaweb04a/b1091/ipg.crazyscientist/thecrazyscientist.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/lib/abstract.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.29-amd64/lib/php’) in /hermes/bosnaweb04a/b1091/ipg.crazyscientist/thecrazyscientist.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/spb-includes.php on line 20

What is going on?
    Thanks
    Maton72

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure, need ftp to check it and solve it.
    Send it in a private reply.

Thanks

-Rui

Maton72

Its OK Rui,

Worked it out, my learning mistake. I deleted all files in ‘info’ folder and only left the one you modified. Lucky I made a backup before I deleted them. Restored them and all works fine now …. including the tab issue.

Thanks

Still need to find out why the website / theme is not responsive on mobiles (menus not working etc).

Have any ideas?

Thanks
    Maton72

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure if it’s caused by your custom css. Can you comment it clear the cache and try again?

-Rui

janet_hildegard

I also have this problem. The edit button on the Tab titles does not work. I just get a weird popup (see attached), and it freezes the page. I have to reload, but still can’t edit the tab names. They all just say Tab 1, Tab 2, etc. I tried every which way to add the code you provided above, but it just breaks by site so each page shows up blank white. I’d like to be able to edit the tab titles. Thanks for your help.

janet_hildegard

Okay. So, duh. I just edited the Tab titles with the Classic Editor. Such an obvious solution that it took me over a week to figure it out… :/ Anyway, there’s a simple workaround, but SwiftBuilder is still not letting me edit Tab titles.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@janet_hildegard

Can you provide me your site admin credentials and also ftp access so I can check what happened when you moved the files.
    use a private reply.

Thanks

-Rui

janet_hildegard
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade to latest version 3.03 of theme, check for issue and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

janet_hildegard

Installed the update. Cleared the cache. I get the same error and the page freezes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register