New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Edit Row > Display options not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    WEswift

Team – when using Swift Builder the Row doesn’t allow edits to the Display options of Padding – Vertical, Padding – Horizontal, nor Margin – Vertical. I can supply the login url if requested. Thanks in advance! -Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes please provide login URL

– Kyle

WEswift
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh, those options are now under ‘Design Options’

We are thinking of a way to remove them from the Display options without affecting anyone’s site, sorry for the confusion

– Kyle

WEswift

Ok I see so we should use the Design Options tab for the row padding and margin settings and ignore the options under the Display tab? Now that I’ve tried to use those setting under the Design Options tab it doesn’t seem to always save these changes.

For example:
    1. I will set “Padding – Vertical” to 100 but it won’t change on the live view when i refresh the page. It still shows as if it is set at 0.

2. And I only have the option of sliding the green circle over, I can’t manually type in the number I want. Is that suppose to be the case? I can’t get it to always land on the number I want.

These are just a few of the issues I’ve been having within these settings. It doesn’t seem to be consistent. So in summary it seems like there are still some bugs that need to be worked out?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

@WEswift – yes, please use the new fields in the design options.

1) Can you provide a page URL example?

2) Type the number in the input slider and press enter so that the value changes.

Thanks,
    David.

WEswift
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes I can replicate this also. I have reported this to Rui for investigation and fix.

Thanks.

WEswift

Hi David,

I wanted to check back in to see the status of this fix. The last time we heard from you was 5 days ago and we are launching a website tomorrow that uses Cardinal and the padding issue is still occurring. I would like to have this resolved as soon as possible so I can go through the pages and fix the padding inconsistencies before the push live.

Thank you

David Martin – Support

Hi,

We are still working on some last minute extra bits for the next PB release.

Within a few days would be my estimate.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.