New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Edit CSS Revolution Slider

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years by aral123.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    aral123

I’m sure I’m missing something obvious, but I’m trying to change the CSS for the Revolution Slider styles (for example, the font size or colour) and once the change is made and I click on Update, no change is made and the CSS code simply reverts back to the default. Am I missing something here?

To make things simpler (possibly), I want to be able to build sliders using the same fonts / styles you have in your demo.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Are you referring to the captions style popup box within the Revolution Slider plugin? For reference we provide the caption.css file that we use in the demo content folder within the main download.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

aral123

Hi Ed,

Thank you so much. Yes, I’ve uploaded the .css file but the font style choices I have don’t seem to match the ones you have in your demo (see screen shot). And, when I try to go in and edit the .css (see screen shot), I change the font colour and size, click Update and none of the changes are made. I’m a newbie, so I’m sure I’m missing something obvious.

aral123

…and I am referring to the captions.

aral123

OK, Ed. Sorry for all of the updates…

I didn’t find any instructions in the package on how / where to upload the captions.css file provided. So, while in the Revolution Slider editor, I clicked on Edit CSS File under Layer Params and pasted the captions.css code. However, once this is done, no matter which font style is selected, they all look like a basic paragraph font (see screen shot). What am I missing?

aral123

Problem resolved: didn’t load Fontdeck fonts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register