New Landing How can we help? Atelier Duplicate the style of "TRENDING THIS WEEK" in Atelier Demo home page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    ehandelsfabriken

Hi, I have tried but failed. I can’t understand how to duplicate the style of “TRENDING THIS WEEK” in Atelier Demo home page. Check my home page at http://v2.designlina.se/ under “Featured Items”. That’s what I get. What am I doing wrong?

Also, in the Vario demo you’ve listed some blog entries under a section called “Big News” on the home page. How can I duplicate that style for my blog entries under the section “LATEST NEWS” on my home page?

Also, for some reason I can’t get the masonry display to work for the SBP Product feature on the home page. Try adding a SBP section Product and make it masonry and see for yourself. It displays more like the standard style.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

On our demo, ‘trending this week’ is the variable slider type. This will only work for variable products, with different images for the variations.

For the blog, that’s just masonry blog 3 columns

– Kyle

ehandelsfabriken

Ok I understand where the data come from. But look at diffrencies in the styling between your demo and my website. The elements for the blog shortcode and product shortcode looks different. Why is that? I am using the latest version of the theme and have made no changes to css that would make look different.

Also try adding a masonry product shortcode on my home page. It does not display as it should. Why?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You’re using the standard product type instead of the variable slider, and you’re using the recent post asset instead of the blog asset

– Kyle

ehandelsfabriken

Ok, can you please help me to get my section “Latest Arrivals” on the home page to look exactly like the section “Featured Items” in your home page demo. Because I can’t get the multi-masonry to display like yours. You have the admin login info. Please go and edit my page as request above. Thanks in advance.

Also, can’t the field “Page Subtitle” under “Meta Options > Page Title” convert html? I have a link in there which used to work, but now it output the html code as plain text instead of a link.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to set the multisize masonry size of each product in the product meta options, for e.g. wide, tall, wide/tall or standard

– Kyle

ehandelsfabriken

Ok, can’t the field “Page Subtitle” under “Meta Options > Page Title” convert html? I have a link in there which used to work, but now it output the html code as plain text instead of a link. On the home page.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What is that page url?

-Rui

ehandelsfabriken
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I checked and it really doesn’t work in the last version.
    Will check with the development team.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This will be fixed for the next update but in the meantime copy the code below and place it inside the functions.php of the child theme.

http://pastie.org/10540789

Let us know if it worked.
    -Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

There was missing something in that previous pastie code.
    Try this one instead http://pastie.org/10540804

-Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register