New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Dropdown menu doesn't work

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years by f18ffy.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    marie

Hi,
    I have a big issue with the dropdown menu on the product page. The user selects a variation option, but the dropdown does not show the choice. It seems this happens with all the browsers except mozilla. In mozilla it’s the “clear selection” doesn’t work neither. I’m using Neighborhood 1.3.4 and Woocommerce 2.0.19. How can I fix it?
    http://www.fr-es.eu/fashion/?post_type=product

Two others issues.
    – Is there any possibility to remove the search-bar in the mini-menu header?
    – I tried qTranslate for translating my pages but how can I place the language selection in the header? At the moment I can only place a widget in the footer.

Thank you.

ryanm

same issue! works fine in firefox only. chrome and sarari do not update variable selection. i hope they give us a fix for this quick. very confusing for customers.

marie

Hi Neighborhood team,
    Do you have any response to my first request? I am about to launch my website but I don’t want to do it without this bug being fixed.
    I found out an another problem related to this one. In WooCommerce I set up variations, each one as a image belonging to it. But when I am on the website’s product page I can see this variation’s image only if the product page shows the first image on the list. If I click on the other images (second, third…) then the image belonging to the selection made on the dropdown menu doesn’t show up.
    If anyone has an idea how to fix it, he’s welcome. I thought those were common Woocommerce settings.

Thank you.

midnite

same issue here 🙁

weird because it works on the demo. it’s also styled different on the demo. can we get those files?

midnite

just tried “mirloblanco’s” fix and it worked:

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/variation-dropdown-issue-will-v1-3-4-fix/

it changes the style but then Ed gives the custom css to set it back.

marie

Hi midnite,
    Thanks for your post. Indeed it worked!
    I replaced
    jQuery(‘.variations_form’).find(‘select’).each( function()
    for
    jQuery(‘.variations_form cart’).find(‘select’).each( function()

I also used the custom CSS from Ed, but now I got two arrows in my dropdown menu with Firefox and IE (see image). Safari works good.

But I haven’t solve my second issue concerning the variation image.
    Any news from the support team?

Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT
    f18ffy

Hi Marie,

Can you help direct me to which file i should be looking or an edit to change the following:

jQuery(‘.variations_form’).find(‘select’).each( function()
    for
    jQuery(‘.variations_form cart’).find(‘select’).each( function()

Thanks so much!

Wendy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register