Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    marketmataro

Hello, I changed the domain marketmataro.es to marketmataro.com. I wanted to know how to disable the theme .co.uk to activate the .com. On the other hand, when I enter the page list manager wordpress, I go into any of them and I do not see the content of the page to view or modify it, if I see a review does appear, but today no, Curiously then page looks perfectly browsing. Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

What you mean by disable theme .co.uk ?

Regarding the content issue can you try to disable all plugins and check if the content appears in the backend.

-Rui

marketmataro

Yes, I want to disable the theme in the .es and .com activate it.

Thank you

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m still not understanding. I you want to remove the theme from the domain you just need to delete it.

-Rui

marketmataro

When I bought the theme I Use for marketmataro.es, now this domain I will not use and want to use the license marketmataro.com topic. I switch .es license from somewhere to reactivate the .com? If for example I will update the plugin LayerSlider WP will not let me because it tells me that the license is not correct. Although enter the code that I received when buying the theme.

On the other hand, disabling all plugins I do not see the content of the pages in the page editor, this resultra me a big problem.

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

There is no problem if you switch domains since you only use the license in 1 domain.
    To update the Layer Slider you just need to go to appearance-> Install plugins and update the plugin there. You can also grab the latest Layer slider from the Themeforest download area I guess.

That layer slider purchase code is a different thing, the theme purchase code won’t work there. That requires you to purchase the Layer slider and they will provide you a specific purchase code to access their support and some other things that aren’t included in our bundled Layer slider plugin.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

marketmataro

ok, on the other hand also I mentioned earlier that the page editor does not work me comments. I can not edit any page, you said to me that try to disable all plugins but still continues to fail. You could check? This is a big problem since I can not change na da web. Html does not work nor the publisher nor the swift page builder. Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Something is corrupted in your WordPress installation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9ojtcqdhdnnzzg/Screenshot%202016-10-19%2011.34.20.png?dl=0

Try to upload again the WordPress files to see if it fix it.

-Rui

marketmataro

Perfect!!

I could explain how the error you?

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Sorry didn’t understood what you mean.

-Rui

marketmataro

What I wanted to ask was how the error had you send me in the screenshot via dropbox problem concerning the installation of wordpress.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I don’t know further information about that error. Since it’s happening in the WordPress files try to replace them by the latest WordPress version.

-Rui

marketmataro

I have already done and is solved, all I wanted to know was how to find out what was have wounded problems. How you detected the error to be able to detect something in the future.

Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. I looked at the javascript console in the browser and checked the error that it was displaying.
    Right click on the page and choose the inspect option, then check the console errors.

hope it helps.
    -Rui

marketmataro

ok. thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register