New Landing How can we help? Atelier Display Product on Home Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    blackslash

Hi,

I am trying to use the woocommerce product_page shortcode to display products on the home page of a site. However, it does not look like a product page when displayed – the gallery thumbnails don’t work as slider for the images, etc.

Home page (not working): https://theriotlife.com/
    Product page (good): https://theriotlife.com/product/mint-chip-5-panel/

How can I get that same product page content on the home page, with working slider?

* I have tried using the swift page builder. It doesn’t not display gallery slider in any mode, and does not display the product in the same layout as my product page with any settings. That is not a good option, I want to use the woo shortcode because I want to replicate my product page content exactly, which looks great.

* I have updated everything. I have disabled all plugins except for woocommerce and atelier required plugins. It is not a plugin conflict.

Please let me know, thank you!

Ross

blackslash

Update: I got one working by enqueueing and initiating flexslider on it outside of your theme, but that too fails when you add a second product_page shortcode. That shortcode should display the product the same way it displays it on my product page in the first place.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please use the Swift Page Builder and use the Product asset. This will allow you to replicate the shop page as you have it set within Theme Options => WooCommerce Options => Shop Options. Simply adjust the Page Builder Product asset settings to match the Theme Option Shop setting.

The Preview Slider you refer to for the product layout works only for variable products, not simple products.

blackslash

Okay I understand clearly your suggestion for solving. However, I am using the /shop page as a test, and unable to get that desired product layout (attached) using any of the settings – the layout that I have on the single product page, which is perfect. What settings should achieve that?

I literally just want a way to display exactly what’s laid out on the single product page (attached) somewhere else on a site page. This could be a PHP snippet, shortcode, whatever works, I just need it to look like that, and the proposed solution doesn’t seem to do the trick…

Thanks again in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    blackslash

Now I sort of got the layout (attached) but still no Preview Slider, even for a variable product.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

There is no way you can do that without extensive theme modification – unfortunately, that would be far beyond the scope of support.

Thanks.

blackslash

In that case, can I please receive a refund for the support I just purchased? That is the only thing I needed support for. Thank you

David Martin – Support

I’m not sure that is a valid refund reason, a complex customisation beyond our theme demo you view before purchase is not what the support forums are for.

You will need to request a refund from ThemeForest.

Thanks.

blackslash

Hi David,

Well I don’t think I am getting a refund… So the theme just straight up does not support the woocommerce product_page shortcode? That shortcode should grab the same view of a product on a single product page and put it where the shortcode is, yet in practice it looks completely different. The product sliders do not work, neither does the zoom.

There is no way to get the woocommerce product_page shortcode to work with Atelier?

Thank you,

blackslash

Is the flex product slider coming from woo or from atelier? I can’t even locate where this is being initiated to overwrite templates if it has to come to that… Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The slider is from WooCommerce, previously we had a custom slider but removed it.

This theme overrides the single product template view for a better custom display. This would not work as part of the default Woo shortcode product_page also. So there would be discrepancies between views.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register