New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Disable portfolio navigation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    cagacg

Hello,

I’m using a portfolio to display members of my team. I have their bios included in the description section so that when people click on their photos, they can read the bios. On those bio pages, though, I’d like to disable the navigation at the bottom that lets you go to the next or previous item — eventually these navigation links take you to items that are not related to the team members (ie, all other items in the portfolio). Is there a way to disable those links?

Alternatively is there a way to limit the navigation to only the categories included in that portfolio item?

Thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

There’s no way to limit the navigation to certain categories, but I can help hiding it with some custom CSS. All I need is to see the portfolio element in context, so please link to your portfolio page and I’ll help out ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cagacg

Hi, thanks, the link is:

Board of Directors

Ben – SUPPORT
    .portfolio-pagination div{
    display:none;
    }

Add that into your custom css in general settings

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register