New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Disable comments in Cardinal, and blog display details.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    sorelh

Hi, I have two queries.

1. I would like to disable the comments section in all posts in Cardinal, I have disabled page comments in my General Options but the comment box is still at the bottom of each post page. How do I disable it?

2. I would like to show the post category and date in the masonry blog area. I would like to show the post category and date to appear under the post heading before the exerpt, in the same way it does in the mini blog display format. Is that possible?

Thankyou

Sorel

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1-Please try to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/.

2- I need specific page url to check.

Thanks
    Mohammad

sorelh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Use this in the Custom CSS.

.masonry-items .blog-item h6, .masonry-items .post-date { color: red; } { color: red; }

2. Can you list the issues you are facing after the update?
    3. Actually the logo will be fit in to the 4 columns, left and right respectively take 4 column of the total 12column layout.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

sorelh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Did you import any demo XML? Because installing or updating the theme won’t install the demo posts/pages.
    2. By default header 6 has that layout. 4 columns for logo, and left and right 4 columns each.
    3. No need to upload the image individually, upload the best size you have, our theme will resize the image to the elements it needs.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

nunomps

Hi,

How did the “I would like to disable the comments section in all posts in Cardinal, I have disabled page comments in my General Options but the comment box is still at the bottom of each post page. How do I disable it?” got acchieved? I have the exact same situation. I disabled it in general options, but still displays in posts…

Best,
    Nuno

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me specific page url with issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register