Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    julianprice

Hi Guys,

You switched the forum on me since the last time I visited.  I like it. Anyways; I was hoping to find some direction to implement something customize on my website either using the post or portffolio items:

I am a real estate brokerage firm that looking to build out a neighborhood post or portfolio items that ultize the filters. On local version install I have been playing with the portfiolio item and notice the portfolio remains in the breadcrumbs even if page is named differently.

Give you a sense think of:

Neighborhood as the page:

Atlanta Real Estate( title of site) > Neighborhoods (page) > Midtown (cat) > than sub cats

The single post/portfolio page will have slider at top with tumbnails dislplayed below than 4 tabs below overview, details, area, available.

Hope that makes sense.  I trying to get more direction on how to accomplish this before I start. I greatly appreciate it.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey Julian,

The breadcrumbs are something we did not create – it’s a popular plugin that we thought it would be useful to include. Have you tried customizing its settings in Settings/Breadcrumb NavXT ? (post types, hierarchy maybe?)

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register