New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood direct go to shopping bag after add to shopping bag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    allnc

hello
    it’s possible to go to shopping bag after add a product, or in alternative is possible to write “shopping bag” close to the cart icon?

thx in advance

massimo

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Massimo,
    I’m afraid I don’t understand the question, can you rephrase that for me please?

Cheers

allnc

i had find how to redirects to shopping bag
    woocommerce -> setting -> catalog -> flag on” Redirect to the cart page after successful addition”

for the other thing take a look the attachments, it’s about write “shopping bag” close to the cart icon

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Glad you found the way. ๐Ÿ™‚
    2. It needs code edit, follow me.

Go to wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\sf-content-display\sf-header.php in #639 you found something like this

$cart_output .= '<li class="parent shopping-bag-item"><a class="cart-contents" href="'.$woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url().'" title="'.__("View your shopping cart", "swiftframework").'"><i class="sf-cart"></i>'.$cart_total.'</a>';

Change that to

$cart_output .= '<li class="parent shopping-bag-item"><a class="cart-contents" href="'.$woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url().'" title="'.__("View your shopping cart", "swiftframework").'"><i class="sf-cart"></i>'.$cart_total.' (Shop Bag)</a>';

Let me know, this is what you want. If not let me know what you need ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register