New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Difficulty getting gallery title to display on website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    chiriacdr

Hi there,

G R E A T T H E M E! I’m at my second license for this theme and I’m definitely getting more in the future.

I have the following problem: I’ve made myself several galleries on the same page to be displayed in rows of 1/3 of a page. I’d like to have the title of each gallery displayed over them, but I’m not able to do so.

I did the following:

In the galleries menu;

– I checked the “Show the page title at the top of the page” box.
    – I wrote a page title, a page subtitle, a gallery subtitle and a gallery excerpt, but none of it displays.
    – I checked that the colors of the font and the background aren’t the same (Black vs White).
    – I tried working from several different demo templates, but the problem persists.

In the page menu;
    – I choose “yes” for the “display captions” menu and I wrote a widget title for my galleries.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for your support, and keep up the good work!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you want to show titles above each gallery, you will need to put your galleries within columns to pair with a text box. Check your page, I have done the first 3 form you.

What you will need to do is duplicate the last column multiple times, then edit the heading for each one and drag you galleries within the column

Hope that makes sense

– Kyle

chiriacdr

Hey Thanks for the quick answer! Your solution suits me well!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great!

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register