New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Different Shop Button to Outside Link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    onehipcat

Since my products are not actual store products, I removed the “Add to shopping” bag. I would like a button that says “BUY” that links to an outside affiliate link. I have just used text inside of the description that says BUY. See here: http://707ave.com/product/revolve-frame-triangle-necklace/

But is there a way to make this have a square background so that it looks like an actual button? Even if it’s just putting CSS inside of my product? See snapshot of what I hope to do.

Thanks so much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

In that your products should be configured as External/Affiliate Products, where you can choose the text of the button
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jueblk0drupbtli/Screenshot%202015-07-13%2011.46.24.png?dl=0

Hope it helps.

-Rui

onehipcat

Thank you so much. How would I specify this in a .CSV file? For example, how would I specify the product as an affiliate/external product rather than a regular product? I upload my products via .CSV files and I’m wondering if I would have to go back in and manually specify this or if there would be a way to specify it the .CSV file.

Also, can I remove the little “favorite/star” button?

Thanks so much!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the Star(Wishlist button) you just need to deactivate the wishlist plugin.

Regarding the csv, I’m not sure about since isn’t theme related.
    Check with the csv plugin author and also in Woocommerce support if you are using a importer from them.

Hope it helps.

-Rjui

onehipcat

Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Great thanks to Rui.
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register