Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    louisekate

Hi, I am using the most recent theme and wordpress versions. How can I add my product categories in separate menus in the shop sidebar as shown on your demo website (see attached screenshots of your demo).

Which widget have you used to display categories under different menu headings (brands, colours, sizes etc)? I’ve tried using the Woocommerce Product Categories widget but it displays all of them under one heading.

Thank you, love the theme so far!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Those things are not categories, they are attributes, which you need to set for each product. And then you can use the ‘WooCommerce Layered Nav’ widget.

– Kyle

haagmeister

Is there anywhere that we can get a little more guidance as to how this is set up? I have installed that plugin and I am 100% lost… I have created an attribute called color and there are product attributes called color for my first product…

With every post I read here I find myself no closer to figuring issues out because so many responses are private 🙁 HEEEELLLLPPPP!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Please see: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/#section3

Once you have set attributes up correctly, you can use the WooCommerce Layered Nav widget in your sidebar so people can filter by attributes

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register