New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante demo import – internal server error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    hewittig

hi, when i try to import the demo – after having assigned author and clicked on import attachements and then on submit – after few minuted i get this message:
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

hewittig

i imported the file “demo content-alt”, but thats not the whole content. there occured a second problem. when selecting the menu locations, for main, top bar and footer i know which menu item to select, butnot for mobile – this seems to be new, it wasn’t shown in the video. what kind of location do i have to select for the mobile menu? i selected main menu, as there isn’t a mobile menu to select.

hewittig

the demo works, but it doesn’t show the pages for “features”. is it because i had to install the “demo content alt” due to difficulties with importing the other demo xml file?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @hewittig,

This happens when servers kill the import process, usually due to lack of php memory, or the process taken too long.

If you try again with the main file, when you get that error just hit back in the browser and carry on with the process again. It may take 10+ goes, but it will eventually all go through.

For the mobile menu, you have the option to set a different menu, or just use the main menu as you used for the main navigation location.

You’d need to update the URLs for the features menu, as these are linked to our demo site.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register