Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    dejavu

How do I set my website the same as the demo? Which example is being used? I have noticed when I click on the neighborhood icon on my website from the demo content, it takes me to the homepage but then I click on home or shop from the nav menu, it’s not the same at all. I have set the shop page and static page the same. Something is off and not right.

dejavu

My homepage is also not working for home example 3.

dejavu

Which homepage example is the demo page????? I would like to set my page to home-2 but I don’t know what example that one is.

Ben – SUPPORT

The nav menu can be set up via menu if you want to change it, also reading settings changes what page you set as home

Thanks
    Ben

dejavu

Ok, that still does not answer my question. When I click on the neighborhood logo, it returns a version of the home page and the nav home link goes to another version of a home page. Which “home” page should it be set to? One comes up as home-2 and the other says products. I have the shop page and nav home link set to the same page.

dejavu

This is still not resolved.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,
    it’s difficult for us to fully understand your question if you’re not posting up your website URL 🙁 Can you do that please?

The logo URL will be set in wp-admin > Settings while the Navigation Home URL will be set from wp-admin > Appearance > Menus

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register