New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Demo Content Upload help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    kofi

Hi,

I’ve nearly managed to get the demo content set up on my website, however, not all contents uploaded. I’m missing a lot of the demo content images and need some assistance to get this rectified.

Not sure if you will need ftp details, but in case you will do, do let me know so I can make a login for you.

When I was setting up the demo content, I didn’t get the confirmation to state everything had been uploaded successfully, so I’m assuming this is the reason why some of the images are missing. I know I can work with what I’ve currently got but it will also help make things a lot more easier with all the content present.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
    Kofi

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately it’s not possible, you would have to manually upload the missing images yourself. To get the images you would need to go to our demo site and download each of them

– Kyle

kofi

Thank you Kyle.

Another quick question.

Isn’t it possible for the contents of the site to load fully on a domain with SSL?
    I find that when I enable SSL for my site for the protocol to be in HTTPS, a few things link the google map in contacts don’t load unless I enable the external scripts with my google chrome browser.

I haven’t come across any other missing content as of yet but would be great if there’s an option to get this to work on SSL server.

Also, I’m having theme update errors. I’m unsure if this is because of the SSL. Wanting to update from 1.90 to 1.93. Is there a manual way of doing this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

When using Https only content/resources in the same protocol will be loaded.

Please use the contact form available on the page below, and refer that you can’t update to 1.93 Version in the Theme Dashboard and need the latest Neighborhood version and we will send you the last version.

http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas

-Rui

kofi

Thank you Rui,

I have managed to update it from my wordpress dashboard after temporarily turning of my SSL. I’m guessing therefore this was the reason causing update errors.

All sorted now.

Will be great to keep this topic open so I can use it for any further questions in the course of building my website.

Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.