New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Demo Content templates not present

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    allanrd

Ok, so I’m a total newbie with PPWP.  The demo  content did install.

But, I was attempting to simplify my menu and I trashed all the demo templates.

Is there a way to reload the demo templates without losing the site files I have built to date?

Thank you for the help.

Allan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Allan,

Are you referring to the templates you had created? If so, then unfortunately these will have been removed from the database.

We have included the pages demo content xml file in the main download folder if you just wanted to import that?

– Ed

allanrd

OK I think I am going nuts.

I have been attempting to utilize the demo templates that come with Pinpoint.  I have attempted to re-import the main XML file.

I am developing another WP site hosted on a different domain. I logged into that WP admin to see how templates were showing in the Zenon Pro template.  When I select add page and then select a template, upon preview
    the page template is active.

In Pinpoint when I go to select a page template on a new page, all I see are the two default templates, normal and full width.

I also just update to the 1.5 version of pinpoint.  Wigets I had in Sidebar one prior to the upgrade are now located above my footer but below my content.  I can not figure out where to edit that content.

thanks

Allan

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Allan,

Widgets and page templates are set by a theme, so you can’t use the ones that Pinpoint defines when Theme X or Y is active, instead of Pinpoint.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

allanrd

I just can’t get a handle on the following.

When I am working on mt pinpoint theme  I would like to be ableto integrate some of the demo templates into my site design.

I just can not see how I move the templates and where I would move them to.

Are the demo templates able to be imported or utilized from within the WordPress and Templete
    UI?

Thanks,

Allan

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Allan,

Pinpoint has only 2 page templates, the rest is all handled via our Page Builder.

If you need to add custom page templates, you need to code those yourself based off of our page template and add them to the theme folder.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

allanrd

Then what is the demo content for?

allanrd

I have been making an error, it’s the Theme Options I am looking to work with.

nonprofit-theme-options.txt

Where to I locate this file to be able to use it.?

Allan

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Allan,

That file is in this folder from your download: Demo Content/Theme Options

You can import it in WordPress, under Pinpoint Options->Import/Export.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register