New Landing How can we help? Atelier Deleting items in the AJAX cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    JulienB

Hi,

1 – I am facing the same issue as here:

Cart items that are deleted from ajax cart (in header) aren't deleted

Basically deleting items in the AJAX pop up of the cart does shows it deletes items but once I get to the cart or checkout, items are still there, only way to really delete them is by deleting them from cart view of checkout page. From the forum thread I could not figure how you solved the issue is ever

2 – On mobile the issue remains but slightly different. When I click the cross in the popup cart on the right hand, it sends me straight to the cart page where I have to delete the item then. It’s a bit frustrating from UX/UI perspective (you think you are deleting it but in fact you are sent to cart page)

Any solution welcome!

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Please update your theme: https://www.toojah.com/wp-admin/update-core.php

Please test with all your plugins deactivated. I see you also need to update many of those. I suggest you do that also.

Clear your cache and test again.

Thanks.

JulienB

Thx. Clearly identified that W3 Total Cache is the plugin that creates the issue. Any idea what part of the caching parameters generate this bug? If no clue at all I’ll play around but there are quite a lot of parameters so any suggestion welcome.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think it’s the default cache mechanism of the plugin, so not sure if playing with the settings will change anything, but it worth to give it a try.

-Rui

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Are you minifying or combining any JS, JS files?

If so, I’d start my removing that.

Thanks,
    David.

JulienB

Thanks. After playing around, figured the issue. It’s not the whole plugin but only the option “Object Cache” that caused the bug. Since W3 Total cache is a widely used plugin now you know it’s a common conflict for other users. Not a big deal since it’s not the most important feature of the plugin.

JulienB

solved

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that your issue has been resolved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register