New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Delete Post Title Link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    msc-val

I’m creating a blog page displaying large number of blog posts in a masonry layout. These posts have minimal amount of text (about one or two short paragraphs). Therefore all this content is displayed already and there’s no need to click on the post title to open it in its own page.
    My question is how can I disable the link that is assigned to the post title so it’s not clickable? Can I do that to specific blog posts or it would have to be applied to all the posts across the whole site?
    Thank you!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’m afraid you would need to modify the php code in order to do that 🙁

msc-val

Any direction as to which file and what code exactly? Thank you for your help!

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid that’s not possible, as there would still be other ways to get to the single post page, for e.g. clicking the image. Your best bet is to look for a plugin that disables post pages

– Kyle

msc-val

I came up with an easy fix. When adding the spb blog element, I selected ‘no’ for the ‘show title text’ option and added the post title to the body content of the post and gave it a header style.
    Thanks for your help anyway.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. I’m glad that issue resolved. Thanks Kyle :-).
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register