New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Define the number of portfolio items to be loaded.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    kotebo

Could you direct me to which file and what would I need to edit in order to be able to specify the number of items to be loaded on the portfolio page ( portfolio items count to be displayed prior to loading more ). Currently its loading 12 items by default, I’d like to change that to 20. Actually it would be easier to let the items load when the user keeps scrolling down the page ( cause that + load more sign on the button right is hard to find for modern folks like me who are used to the google image view or pintrest style of load more for example ).

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You don’t need to edit files. On the page you’ve created for the portfolio, just check down the page and you can set the number shown in the page meta options.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

kotebo

Now how could I have missed that? Thanks 🙂

RuKnee

I missed it too, as I was sure it would be a portfolio setting. It was starting to drive me crazy…many thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic, glad to hear that!
    Thank you for posting back and let us know if there’s anything else we can do.

All the best!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register