New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Default WooCommerce 'Shop' page, filter at the top

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Amber Needler

Hi,

I can’t show you the site because I’m building locally… But I am building a shop and on the main Shop page, I want to be able to add some content (shown in screenshot on Photoshop) and I want to have the filter bar on the page too. But for some reason, WooCommerce will not let me add any content onto the default shop page. So in the WooCommerce settings, I changed the default page to a different page, and now it lets me add content onto my original shop page, but it removes the filter bar!!!

So, my question is, is there a way to add additional content onto a shop page that is set as default in the WooCommerce settings OR is there a way to add the filter bar onto another page that is not set as the Default Shop page?

I hope this makes sense…

Thanks,

Amber

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Unfortunately neither options are possible. You would need to work with a developer to do this.

I would advise you to copy the file woocommerce/archive-product.php to a child theme, then activate the child theme. You can then override the template file and add your shortcode to the template file directory.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.