New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Decrease length of Mega Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    KezJona

If you go to the http://www.prime-elements.co.uk website and hover over the “Services” tab you will notice that the mega menu will drop down. However, the client I am working with is looking for the mega menu to shift to the right so it falls under the current main navigation, not below the logo.

I’ve looked around in the theme options for a way to move it right, and even looked at the code but am unable to come up with a viable fix. If someone could help me with this issue that would be fantastic!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

are you using a plugin for the menu or have you modified anything in the code? Because the menu I see on your website looks kind of broken. I want to make sure it’s not a bug in the unmodified theme.

All the best

KezJona

Hey.
    No I haven’t used a plugin to do anything to the menu and I haven’t edited any of the code. I only used the inspect function on Google Chrome to take a look.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorted this for you ๐Ÿ™‚ Just had to check the ‘Natural Width Mega Menu’ option

– Kyle

KezJona

That’s fantastic! Thank you so much Kyle.
    Keith

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register