New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Decimal / Currency Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    10foldDigital

Hi,

When I change the number of decimals from 2 to 0 and save changes in woocommerce, it automatically reverts back to 2.
    Also the currency extension ‘AUD’ or ‘GBP’ etc. doesn’t display even though it’s selected to display.

Do you know what might be preventing these from working?

BTW – I’m also using Geolocate plugin to change currency.

Thanks

Andrew

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you repeat those tests but using the Twenty 17 default theme so we can determine if it’s something from the theme or the woocommerce settings.

also try to disable all plugins except woocommerce, since it can be a plugin conflict.

-Rui

10foldDigital

Hi,

Where do I switch it to the Twenty 17 default theme?

Thanks

Andrew

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In Appearance-> themes. it comes by default.
    If you don’t have it just press the add new theme and search for “Twenty seventeen”

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7hcdw2mkxjfp65/Screenshot%202017-02-17%2009.57.06.png?dl=0

-Rui

10foldDigital

Hi,

When I change it to Twenty seventeen, it still reverts back to 2 decimals. When I deactivated all plugins, this automatically changed the decimals back to 0. What could be causing this as I can’t find anywhere where I have the option of changing the amount of decimals to 0 or adding the currency abbreviation such as Euro or Aud.

Thanks

Andrew

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

it seems to be a plugin conflict. You need to disable them again except Woocommerce and start activating them one by one or several at each time and keep testing until you figure out the problematic plugin.

-Rui

10foldDigital
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m also not seeing the currency abbreviation when using Twenty Seventeen so it’s not from the theme.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9zpxgymg6jhfbj/Screenshot%202017-03-01%2010.38.12.png?dl=0

I checked the plugin settings and couldn’t find any option that says to display the currency abreviation.

It’s better to contact that plugin author, he is in better conditions to help you out.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.