New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Deactivate default open of the description tabs on mobile version

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

currently I have on every product a short description, after that comes a plugin for variable products and after that comes the tabs with description, review and so on. Furthermore I have activated the Page Builder on product pages. In the Page Builder section are the important informations about the product.

On the desktop version of the theme this works fine. If I now load the page on a mobile device, the description tab is automatically opened and the user will forwarded to this section of the page. He has now to scroll to the top of the page, to see the short description with some important informations and after that, he has to scroll down to the Page Builder section, with some additionally important informations.

Is it possible to keep the user on the top of the page on mobile devices?
    I have found an other solution with a closed description tab by default, but in my point of view, this isn’t a good solution, because I may need the normal description tab on other products without the Page Builder.

Thanks in advance for your help.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation.

While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer.

Thanks.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

I see what you mean.

I will ask in a different way – if I load a product page via a mobile device, why does it jump to the Page Builder section, instead of loading the top of the page and does not let the user decide, if he wants to scrolls from top to bottom?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This is not the default behaviour of the theme. You will need to disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active and re-test to find which plugin is causing this.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thanks so far. I will check this and give you a feedback asap.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. Let us know the result.

-Rui

´\\\´

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.